Page last updated October 2022
Covid community statement for all members of the collegiate University – staff, students, fellows and visitors
The College now has to ‘learn to live with Covid’. To ensure that our people and community continue to thrive, each one of us has a responsibility to:
- Behave in a way that minimises the risk of infection
- Treat each other with dignity and respect
- Keep up to date with public health guidance and follow it at all times.
- Follow the NHS advice regarding good hygiene practices
- Keep up to date with college guidance via The Venn.
- To protect our community on site, please think carefully about visiting the College and only do so if you have none of the risk factors listed by Public Health England.
The College’s latest Covid 19 risk assessment is here.
Please continue to look after yourselves, your loved ones and each other.