Gonville & Caius offers 174 en-suite bedrooms, available during vacation periods at Christmas, Easter and throughout the summer.
Our comfortable en-suite accommodation is located on our West Road site just a five- to ten-minute walk from Old Courts and Cambridge city centre. We have 174 bedrooms between the Stephen Hawking and Harvey Court Buildings with a mix of singles, doubles, twins and triples, as well as five purpose-designed accessible rooms. There is an extensive area of beautifully landscaped gardens and furnished patios. With guests permitted to walk on the grass here, the gardens make a delightful addition to your stay.
- The nightly rate includes a full English and continental buffet breakfast and WiFi, with tea and coffee making facilities, spa toiletries and a workspace in the room.
- Breakfast is served between 8.15am and 9.15am Monday-Friday and 9am to 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 10am. Should you require secure luggage storage outside of these times, please contact the Harvey Court Porters’ Lodge.
- Harvey Court Porters’ Lodge is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Limited parking is available at a charge of £12.50 ex VAT per night, please pre-book this via the Meetings & Events Office.
- Laundry facilities and bike storage also available.